Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: November 17, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care with over 26,000 cases
- Experience cases such as general surgery, trauma, burn,
orthopedic, gynecology, robotics, ENT, plastics, and more.
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential
(call pay for procedural areas).
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
Your RN Career at Community - Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
Your ability to prioritize and adapt is crucial due to the
fast-paced environment. Your critical thinking skills are essential
and you are self-assured and confident. One of your most important
responsibilities is that of being an unwavering patient advocate as
you are their voice during procedures. From documenting all
activity during surgery, to ensuring that all processes run safely
and efficiently, and that the patient's needs are put first-- you
deliver the excellent care and attention to detail that our
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Fresno , RN, Surgery, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!