RN, Centralized Float Team, $10K Sign On
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: November 14, 2023
* Up to $25K in bonus incentives (sign-on and relocation) *
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care at one of our four
hospitals, with the unique opportunity to experience multiple
different service lines and patient populations.
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential
(call pay for procedural areas).
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching
- Free parking and electric charging.
- Great food options with on-demand ordering.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
community. We know that our ability to provide the highest level of
care begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
You love what you do, now love where you do it.
If you're looking for an exciting nursing role where you get to
explore a variety of different facilities and service lines, then
this is the position for you! As a Float RN, you will join a
dynamic group of professionals who are committed to serving our
diverse patient population. This is an excellent opportunity to
expand your knowledge and showcase your expertise, all while
collaboratively working with multiple departments across the
If you have experience in Med Surg, Stepdown, ICU, or Emergency, we
highly encourage you to apply! Our team also accepts new graduates,
and you will have immense support from our leadership in your
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HSE) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- RN - Current and valid Registered Nurse license to work within
the state of California required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support required
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support required
- Basic Arrhythmia Course required within 180 days of hire or
transfer into position
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Exam required within
180 days of hire or transfer into position
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Fresno , RN, Centralized Float Team, $10K Sign On, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!