LVN, Cardiac Medical Progressive Unit
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Opportunities for you!
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
You love what you do, now love where you do it.
We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to join our
team! Join a nurturing, dynamic, and team-oriented atmosphere where
you can utilize your skills and talents for the care of our
patients. We are looking for an LVN who is passionate about
providing comprehensive patient care in an exciting
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Completion of an accredited Vocational Nursing School program
OR become licensed by equivalency required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by
American Heart Association (AHA) required
- Current State of California Licensed Vocational Nurse License
- LVNIVTX - IV Therapy Certification (LVN) required within 180
days of hire or transfer into position
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Fresno , LVN, Cardiac Medical Progressive Unit, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!