Company: HINDS HOSPICE
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Patient and Family Service - Fresno, CA
Part Time/Per Diem
RN License (California)
$54.00 - $57.00 Hourly
Hinds Hospice, a nonprofit, was established in 1981. We serve
Fresno, Madera, and Merced Counties in the Central San Joaquin
Valley of California. The care we provide reflects a partnership
between you, your family, and the Hinds Hospice team.
Founded by Nancy Hinds, we put our organization mission at the
foundation of everything we do, continuing to honor Nancy's legacy
while remaining competitive in the changing Hospice Care landscape.
The mission of Hinds Hospice is to uphold the dignity and ease the
suffering of the terminally ill while supporting their loved ones
and those who are grieving.
We are looking for a Part Time / Per Diem Admissions RN who is
equally passionate about our mission. Someone who is driven to
provide the best care possible to patients and families during
those vulnerable and emotional final days of a lifetime, and
someone who will carry that supportive care to families and loved
ones left behind.
Are you the person we're looking for? If so, I invite you to apply
today. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Compensation $54 - $57 hour plus sign on Bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union membership
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities Clinical
- State of the Art Simulation Lab
- Paid Mileage
The Admissions RN is responsible for conducting clinical field
evaluations to determine hospice eligibility of patient
- Completed a professional nursing program accredited by the
National League for Nursing (prefer completion of a baccalaureate
program in nursing).
- One year experience in acute care facility or community health
agency, (hospice experience a plus).
- Current RN Licensure and CPR Certification.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance, reliable transportation
and a willingness to use personal vehicle in the course of
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (i.e., Push,
Pull, Lift/Carry 35 lbs.).
- Availability to work 10 hr. shifts and rotate
- LOCATIONS: Fresno, Madera, Merced, California
Keywords: HINDS HOSPICE, Fresno , RN Admissions, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!