Physician / Surgery - Plastic / California / Permanent / Plastic Surgeon
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Full and Part-Time Physician Positions with Expanding Wound Care
Physician GroupGet Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekend
Clinical ResponsibilitiesJoin Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest
and most trusted wound care group in the US. Must have a
full/active MD/DO license, we do not accept DPM, NP, or PA
licenses.Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We provide training and mentorship throughout your first six
months of clinical practice, giving you all the tools necessary for
clinical excellence and a successful practice.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, and
achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
paperwork.What We Look For:Join our team and enjoy an
individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If
you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly
qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and
spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra
is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical
experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per weekRestrictions:
- No Sponsorship is available for this role.
- Must have a full/active MD/DO license, we do not accept DPM,
NP, or PA licenses.Practice Overview:
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call
/ No weekend clinical responsibilities.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute
care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time is a minimum of 3 days per week. Full time is 4 to 5
days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a 30–50 mile radius of
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of
employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding
with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.Benefits:
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Fresno , Physician / Surgery - Plastic / California / Permanent / Plastic Surgeon, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!