Surgical Technologist, Neurosurgery
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: January 24, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
We are looking for a passionate Surgical Technologist to join our
growing team! You will be essential to the flow and success of our
operating rooms using your strong knowledge to support the surgical
team. From preparing the patients for surgery, to scrubbing in for
a wide variety of cases, to preparing and handling instruments,
supplies, and equipment during the surgical procedure, you will
make a difference every day!
Community Regional Medical Center is the largest of our three main
hospitals and the flagship hospital of the Central Valley. This
academic-affiliated, Level 1 Trauma Center is located on a 58-acre
campus in downtown Fresno. It features one of the largest and
busiest emergency departments in California as well as a
comprehensive burn center. Our hospital serves 2.5 million people
within 9 counties, averaging a daily census of 641 patients.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide
unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands
while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources,
as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits.
Financial benefits are important too, and outside base
compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to
our wonderful community.
In your role, you will:
- Gather and prepare instruments, equipment, medications and
supplies for each case and according to doctors' preference
- Establish and maintain sterile field and surgical aseptic
- Assist in transporting and preparing the patient for surgical
procedure (i.e. shaving, positioning and draping).
- Perform first scrub functions and procedures in the majority of
surgical procedures performed at the facility.
- Assist the surgeon and surgical team by passing instruments,
sutures, medications and/or supplies as appropriate.
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or
Completion of a CMC Approved Individualized Education
- Plan (IEP) Certificate required
- Graduate of a recognized Surgical Technology Program
- 6 months of Surgical Technologist experience or graduation from
a recognized Surgical Technology Program required
Licenses and Certifications
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
Contact Jackie Tamura at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Fresno , Surgical Technologist, Neurosurgery, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!