Physician - Urgent Care - United Health Centers Fresno Milburn (Physician )
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Urgent Care opening in Fresno, California. Up to $50K Sign-On
Bonus - Fresno, CA - Seeking Urgent Care Physicians Join the
Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice Vituity's ownership
model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of
support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be -
on your patients. Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100%
physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that
are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day
one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency,
a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and
multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership
understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you
autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and
how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the
country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you
ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The
- Up to $50K sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Family Practice or Emergency
Medicine trained physicians.
- Internal Medicine trained physicians with procedural and
pediatric experience will be considered as well.
- Current CA state license is a plus.
- Providers will be cross-credentialed to work at all United
Health Care Centers. The Practice - A Multi-Site System United
Health Centers Milburn - Fresno, California United Health Centers
Sanger - Sanger, California United Health Centers Reedley -
Reedley, California United Health Centers Corcoran - Corcoran,
California United Health Centers Mendota - Mendota, California
United Health Centers Kerman - Kerman, California
- Vituity is providing Urgent Care services in affiliation with
the United Health Cetners of San Joaquin Valley.
- These are Federally Qualified Health Centers providing health
care services to the communities they serve throughout the
- Patients that are seen in the Urgent Care that need follow-up
care are scheduled before they leave to see primary care providers
or other specialists to meet ongoing healthcare needs. Continuity
of care is the goal.
- Point of Care, labs and x-rays are available resources at most
- Working at the urgent cares in collaboration with the United
Health Care staff is very positive. It truly brings joy in medicine
to our providers. Our patients are grateful for our services. The
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills,
lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside
- World-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants,
wineries and cultural arts communities
- Warm and inviting community
- Year-round warm weather Benefits & Beyond Vituity cares about
the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are
mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and
your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, Fresno , Physician - Urgent Care - United Health Centers Fresno Milburn (Physician ), Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!