Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Psychologist to work at
a facility in Coalinga, California. These are registry positions
with our company Staff Today Inc.
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
- Area: Mental Health STRT Class: PSYL Shift: 1 Start: 07: 00: 00
End: 17: 00: 00Responsibilities:
- Provide a variety of psychological services to individuals and
groups in accordance with Article 153 of the Education Law.
- May supervise unlicensed psychology staff and serve as the
assistant director of a psychology program or department to a
Principal or Chief Psychologist.
- Evaluates and provide a variety of psychological services to
individuals and groups, including specialized assessments and
- Interview individuals and obtain and record personal data and
- Develops, implements, monitors and revises treatment plants,
interventions and programs.
- Conducts and/or supervises individual and group psychotherapy
or counseling sessions.
- Evaluates individual' s eligibility for services.
- Maintains records and documentation consistent with regulatory
- Provide clinical leadership, program management, and training
in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological
- Provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to
unlicensed psychology and direct care staff.
- Monitor and coordinate psychological services and activities
and reviews individual records to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team
and/or collaborates with other health care professionals and
disciplines to achieve individuals' treatments goals.
- Develops and conducts training.
- Screens, selects and interviews internship candidates.
- Maintains and participates in the development of policies,
procedures and standards for psychological services.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in social work, counseling, or
other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CAIf
interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy
of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel
free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak
with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Fresno , NEW PSYCHOLOGIST, Healthcare , Coalinga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!