Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 24, 2022
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician
to join our team in Fresno, CA. Candidates should have a strong
malignant hematology background. There is an opportunity to
subspecialize in solid tumor (preference gyn onc), and call is 1 in
5. You can also participate in teaching, National clinical trials
(SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), and Commission on Cancer Accredited team
who focuses on state-of-the-art personalized cancer care. Fresno is
located in central California, between Los Angeles and San
Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and is
near some of our state s most popular recreation areas Yosemite
National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park
and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central Coast, two
hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing or explore the
Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area s art galleries and studios every
month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and tour. With
its affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living, top-tier schools
and great central California location, it s no wonder so many
people love to call Fresno their home. The Permanente Medical
Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with
over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics
throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition
of providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension Please visit our
website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern,
CA: We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Fresno , Hematology/Oncology, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!