RN Clinical Supervisor - North Fine CHC
Company: Clinica Sierra Vista
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Clinica Sierra Vista is excited to be one of the largest
Federally Qualified Health Centers in the Nation! We're honored to
serve the men and women of the fields. We also offer care and
support to the inner city, the rural and isolated, those of low,
moderate, and fixed incomes, and families from an array of cultural
backgrounds who speak several languages. We don't inquire about
immigration status because we simply don't need to know. If you
come to us, we will treat you like any other patient.
As we grow our team, we are looking for individuals who believe the
patient is always #1.
Why work for us?
* Competitive pay which matches your abilities and experience
* Health coverage for you and your family
* Generous number of vacation days per year
* A robust wellness plan and health club discounts
* Continuing education assistance to grow and further your
* 403(B) plan with company matching
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you! Please review the job
details below and then click "apply."
We're looking for someone to join our team as a RN Clinical
Registered Nurse Supervisors are licensed health professionals who
perform patient care, technical and supportive services in the
clinical setting. The RN supports the philosophy and complies with
the protocols, policies, and procedures of the Organization. Has
leadership oversight of the clinical team. Provides professional
nursing care, utilizing the evidence based clinical guidelines and
nursing processes in accordance with established standards of care.
Remains flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrate
quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and
treats direct reports, co-workers, patients, families, and all
members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
* CSVPS - Promote innovation and the Clinica Sierra Vista
* Upholds Clinica Sierra Vista policies and procedures and
applicable State, Federal and local laws.
* Serve as a leader of the nursing health care team.
* Delegates task effectively and demonstrates appropriate
accountability. Responsible for the performance of clinical staff;
MAs and Nurse including regular performance feedback, recognition,
and performance reviews.
* Responsible for the day-to-day management of employee
* Mentors, orients, and coaches others in clinic specific
operations and patient care activities.
* Prioritizes, delegates, and supervises work assignments
appropriately to ensure completion of patient care activities.
* Complies with regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, and
standards of practice.
* Performs nursing tasks within their scope of nursing for the
health center setting at least 50 % of the time.
* Perform other work-related duties. Please see attachment for full
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* ADN, Bachelor's preferred
* Current California Registered Nurse License required.
* Current Basic Life Support card required.
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* Enroll in the lean for leaders.
* Has knowledge and experience in areas of patient care practices,
cleaning and disinfection and sterilization, infectious disease,
* Adjusts MA or Nurse work schedules and reassigns as needed in
collaboration with the practice manager.
* Must adhere to Clinica Sierra Vista's employee
health/immunization requirements or provide a valid exemption
request for subsequent approval.
Clinica Sierra Vista values human rights, goodwill, respect,
inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives
its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and
contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be
an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that
reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain
a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races,
genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles
thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment
that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service
to our community of residents and businesses; they're counting on
Clinica Sierra Vista is an equal opportunity employer and strives
to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without
regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or
local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and
embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our
Keywords: Clinica Sierra Vista, Fresno , RN Clinical Supervisor - North Fine CHC, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!