Registered Nurse, Part-time - San Joaquin Gardens
Company: Human Good
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the total nursing
needs of residents, while actively incorporating our "Philosophy
for Person-Directed Care."
A day in the life may include:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff,
and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life
- Performing comprehensive nursing evaluations and
- Initiating plan of care as needed and appropriately supervising
- Developing assignments in coordination with the care partners
and keeping each team member accountable for resident care and
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state
for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse,
post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- New grads are welcome!
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible
positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven
holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you
cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a
Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
Keywords: Human Good, Fresno , Registered Nurse, Part-time - San Joaquin Gardens, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!