Company: Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionIntegrated Pain Management (IPM) offers a full
complement of pain therapies, from highly specialized treatments,
to the most sophisticated interdisciplinary pathways and programs.
We address one of the most complex and challenging problems in our
society, chronic pain. Our center is committed to providing the
highest level of patient service. From its inception, our
clinicians have placed an emphasis on providing medical services
that make sense from the patients' perspective. IPM has
disseminated its expertise in pain management by increasing its
sphere of influence through geographic expansion and education
through publications, lectures and teaching. Our rehabilitation
programs for chronic pain sufferers set the standard in holistic
approaches for managing chronic pain.The Medical Assistant role
involves working directly with a physician to assist in the
examination and interviewing of patients and perform basic office
duties.Candidates must be able to show proof of COVID vaccination
or exemption prior to interview. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Works directly with a physician to assist the assessment and
examination of patient.
- Record patient subjective information and concerns.
- Enters all information into the IPM EMR System.
- Periodically checks on patient welfare until Physician begins
examination or procedure.
- Assists physician in completing patient request forms.
- Performs daily exam room and stock room inspection, ensures
supplies are adequate for patient care.
- Performs other front-office and back-office duties as
- May be asked to travel to our other office locations to assist
physician as needed. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of a Medical Assistant course from an
- Current BCLS with AED certificates.
- Experience in a medical clinic, hospital or SNF setting: 1
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend medical
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be comfortable using Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
software (we will train the successful candidate to use our
- Ability to effectively present information, both verbal and
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to communicate
effectively and professionally with patients, medical
professionals, and corporate executives
- Knowledge of all state and federal regulations pertaining to
confidentiality pursuant to HIPAA, treatment and safety
- Ability to anticipate patient needs and take proactive measures
to meet those needs and resolve issues (within scope of
- Interested in being an effective team member who is flexible,
cooperative, and willing to assist others.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to our
clinic sites if necessary.
- Bi-lingual - Spanish/English strongly preferred. We offer
generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits.
In addition, we offer paid time off, 401(k) with employer matching,
holiday pay, and a competitive salary. This position is subject to
a pre-employment drug screen and satisfactory completion of a
IPM strives to be a diverse workforce that reflects, at all job
levels, the patients we serve. We are an equal opportunity
IPM Medical Group is committed to compliance with the American
Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during
the application process or have a question regarding an essential
job function, please contact us.
Keywords: Integrated Pain Management Medical Group, Inc., Fresno , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!