Case Manager RN
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you ll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen! Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the
Case Manager RN is responsible for coordinating and providing
direct and indirect nursing care to participants, working in close
coordination with the PACE Physician, clinic staff and other
interdisciplinary team (IDT). What You'll Do:
- The Case Manager RN conducts clinic nursing assessments to
determine the nursing care needs, preferences and goals of the
participants and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop
participant care plans.
- Delivering and documenting nursing interventions as agreed upon
in the participants care plans including but not limited to
maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and accurately
responding to physician orders, and correctly administering
medications and performing ordered tests and treatments.
- Remaining alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers and updating the IDT promptly of any
changes in participants condition or medical status.
- Working with the WelbeHealth PACE Physician and other members
of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings
(hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Developing a plan of care based on nursing process, which
incorporates the plans of other disciplines and continuing care
needs. and includes the patient and family in developing or
revising the plan of care.
- Interpreting and recording latest diagnostic results; perform
nursing assessment using critical thinking skills.
- Instructing the participant, family and caregivers regarding
the disease process, selfcare techniques, and prevention
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, supporting enrollment
of prospective participants into the program.
- Participating in end-of-life care coordination and
- Providing backup coverage to other WelbeHealth PACE nursing
- Other duties as assigned Your Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of
Science (BSN) preferred.
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/ First Aide Certification
- Minimum of two years nursing experience in a clinical setting
with a frail or elderly population.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage complex clinical situations.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
vulnerable seniors. COVID-19 Vaccination PolicyAt WelbeHealth, our
mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors.
In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for
all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment
is required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt
WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law. Associated topics: ambulatory,
bsn, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse
clinical, registered nurse, surgical, unit
Keywords: Welbehealth, Fresno , Case Manager RN, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!