Medical Front Office
Company: Sante Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSante Health System is in search for two
dedicated Medical Front Office in the Fresno, CA area to join our
team full-time at one of our Urology medical offices in the area.
In this position, you will serve as a liaison between our patients
and medical support staff. REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a medical office
- Prior experience with electronic health records preferred
- Prior experience with scheduling preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is a plusCandidates should have exceptional
people and communication skills, be highly skilled in multi-tasking
in a fast-paced environment, a commitment to achieving a high level
of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small
approach to the work. Does this sound like you? If so, please
continue reading about this opportunity!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful
- May assist with preparing daily batching for the business
office and/or bank deposits as requested.
- Collects money for copays and prior balances
- Checks in patients and verifies and updates necessary
information in the medical record. Assists patients with ambulatory
- Follows office scheduling policies.
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, takes messages and
provides necessary information to the callers.
- Screens visitors and responds to routine requests for
- May file charts, coordinate lab work, physician's report,
- May sort and deliver mail, medical records, and other
- May assist in pharmacy refill requests.
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Light housekeeping.
- In the spirit of teamwork, employees are expected to follow any
other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties as requested. ABOUT SANTE HEALTH SYSTEMSante Health System
is a Management Services Organization that serves multiple clients.
"Sante" is the French word for health. Our name symbolizes our
commitment to good health, progressive care, and leadership in our
community.Sante is one of the largest healthcare claims and billing
management companies in Central California. The strength of Sante
is the extraordinary network of physicians, health plans, and other
health service providers it offers the people of our valley. Sante
coordinates with physicians, health plans, hospitals, and ancillary
providers to ultimately benefit the patient in a managed care
environment. Sante Health System provides numerous client services
such as billing, claims processing, contracting, credentialing,
finance, human resources, information services,
marketing/communications, physician services, practice management,
provider relations, quality improvement, and utilization
management.With over 25 years of service to the community we deeply
understand that we would not be successful in enhancing the quality
of life of our patients without our incredible team. This is why we
have created a work culture that is comprised of talented, driven,
dedicated, innovative, and service-driven professionals. We provide
competitive pay, excellent benefits including medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off,
and opportunities for advancement. Being part of our team is like
being part of a big family. Join our team and make Sante Health
System your home away from home.If you meet the above
qualifications and are ready to provide excellent care to our
patients, we want to meet you! Apply now for this
Keywords: Sante Health, Fresno , Medical Front Office, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!