CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant/Caregiver
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is
seeking talented Certified Nurse Assistants for the Wound Clinic.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of
the individuals and communities we are honored to serve. To serve
this mission, you will be providing outstanding patient care while
contributing to a culture of positivity and teamwork. This position
would provide new and experienced CNAs with a solid foundation of
support and varied experience within the medical field. As an RWHS
Certified Nurse Assistant, you will:
- Perform assigned duties to facilitate the care of the patient
under the supervision of the R.N.
- Document observations, data collection, interventions, and care
- Exhibit awareness of the needs of a diverse customer population
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are 16 years or older
- Have three years of clinical experience as a C.N.A.
- Are certified as a Nursing Assistant in the State of
- Maintain American Heart Association s BLS for Healthcare
Providers We look forward to speaking with you.
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, Fresno , CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant/Caregiver, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!