Assistant Director of Nursing RN/LVN
Company: Promenade Care Center
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Here at Dycora Transitional Health & Living, we believe that
together we can inspire strength and hope! -We provide both
short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest
professional standards, along with comprehensive skilled nursing
and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care that
inspires our patients positively. An interdisciplinary care team
made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietitian,
activities and social services develop a customized plan of care
that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for
the resident to reach their personal goals.We rely on and trust our
team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate
environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are
treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care.
You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make
their own choices while guiding them with kindness and
understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our
supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more
amazing individuals who share our values and
- Work with and support DNS, Administrator and other staff and
consultants in overseeing all aspects of nursing services and
interface with other disciplines and departments.
- Carry out, coordinate and oversee the delivery of nursing
services within the Nursing Services Department as a whole to
monitor, maintain and promote quality care in all areas relevant to
- Assist DNS to monitor day-to-day operation of the nursing
function, establish and implement clinical goals, objectives and
standards to improve its function, develop policies and procedures
to support continuous improvement, ensure sufficient staffing to
meet residents' needs and manage the necessary data and resources
for its oversight.
- Ensure staffing ratios are met by calling licensed nursing
staff during shortage and call-ins. Work with DSD to insure CNA
coverage is met. -
- Meet daily with IDT for Resident Care Conference Meetings.
- Coordinate with DNS and DSD licensed nursing education.
- Clinical Meeting follow up concerns.
- Medication errors follow up education.
- Assist the Admissions Nurse with new admits as needed.
- Assist licensed nurses with med pass as needed.Qualifications:
- Minimum two (2) years full-time experience as licensed
practical or vocational nurse providing direct resident care in a
long term healthcare
- Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendanceDycora
Transitional Health & Living is an equal opportunity employer and
we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or
Keywords: Promenade Care Center, Fresno , Assistant Director of Nursing RN/LVN, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!