NP needed in California for Family Practice coverage in Coarsegold, CA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Coarsegold, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Family Practice
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and California
state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Preference to local candidate. Will see 19-22 patients per day,
depending on the day and patient population is all ages. 1+ years
experience needed. To learn more about this job or to hear about
other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth
recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with
varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to
find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- No Call
- 19-22 patients per day
- All ages
- 1+ years experience needed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Fresno , NP needed in California for Family Practice coverage in Coarsegold, CA, Healthcare , Coarsegold, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!