(RN) CCU Registered Nurse Part-Time
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To provide highly skilled nursing care to critically ill patients
and support to their families. Working together as an efficient
team, the Critical Care Unit staff moves toward the goal of optimum
patient health through competency and compassion.
Formal Education / Training: -
1. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or university.
2. Licensed in the State of Tennessee.
3. Completion of an approved basic arrhythmia program or competency
4. ACLS certification or agree to obtain within 6 months of
5. BLS within 90 days of hire.
6. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) initial certification
within one year of employment; certification required
Workplace Experience: - - - - - -
Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training: -
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. - The
ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge in a variety of settings. - Equipment: - Network Computer
System; Cardiac Bedside Monitor; Telemetry Units and Arrhythmia
Computer; Hemodynamic Monitoring; Cardiac Output Computer; - Physio
Control LifePak Defibrillation; Transcutaneous Pacemaker; Medtronic
Transvenous Pacemaker Pulse Generator; Omnicell Medication System;
Computerized order entry and documentation. Follows CCU Core
Physical Environment: - -
Two (2) 10-bed Critical Care Units with patient population ranging
from one year of age - > ninety-nine years of age.
Physical Effort: - - -
1. - Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. - Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. - Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.
1. -Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
2. -Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. -Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
4. -Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
5. -Handles/ transports/ stores/ prepares/ administers medications/
solutions safely and in accordance with hospital and departmental
policies and procedures.
6. -Documents accurately and timely.
7. -Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
8. -Accepts charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity and
complexity of patient's condition and/or facilitates staff
9. -Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
10. -Maintains position specific qualifications.
11. -Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications/unit
assignments/special assignments or duties.
12 -Maintains their work areas and personal appearance in a way
that reflects our professionalism and demonstrates to our patients,
visitors, and coworkers the importance we place on cleanliness,
orderliness, and safety.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Fresno , (RN) CCU Registered Nurse Part-Time, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!