Physician Contracting Analyst, Community Health Partners
Company: Community Regional Medical Center (Fresno, Calif.)
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA *
We are looking for a Physician Contracting Analyst to join our
growing team! In your role, you will be responsible for physician
and vendor contracting activities and contract management functions
- serving as a resource related to all physician contracting needs.
From ensuring an effective physician contracting process and
compliance, you will be a key player in assuring that contract
administration activities are consistent with organizational goals
The Community Health System is a locally owned, not-for-profit,
public-benefit organization based in Fresno, California. Community
is the region's largest healthcare provider and private employer.
We operate a physician residency program with one of the nation's
top medical schools the University of California, San
We are home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and comprehensive
burn center between Los Angeles and Sacramento and also serve as
the area's "safety net provider." In fiscal year 2020, Community
provided nearly $175 million in uncompensated services and
Because we know our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff, we provide excellent benefits. On
top of competitive pay, hearty retirement plans, and other core
benefits, we provide extras like free concierge services to run
your errands while you work, on-demand well-being, a free employee
gym with free personal training, and more.
Your Career at Community - Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In your role, you will:
- Provide expertise and direction in areas of physician
contracting, contract management and provider relations as they
relate to contractual activities.
- Contribute to implementation of work-flow processes for daily
operations, evaluating and redesigning policies, procedures and
standards to ensure department efficiency and compliance.
- Contribute and collaborate with resources to design, create,
test and implement analytic tools that assist with key performance
and strategic opportunities around physician bonuses, targets,
metrics and any other relevant financial or patient data.
- Ensure contract agreements are accurate and up to date.
Interface with officers of legal and compliance operations to
ensure contract language is standardized and updated to required
- Oversee the physician contracting process across the hospital
system and communicates regularly with all key stakeholders to
ensure contractual deadlines and timeline milestones are both
understood and met.
- Work with other departments (Finance, Medical Education, etc.)
to track billings and payments for physician contracts as
- Collaborate with the Director, Manager and Finance department
in the annual budget process and ensure accurate physician
contracting dollar amounts are represented across the hospital
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or
related field required
- Master's Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or
related field preferred
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HSE) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
Certificate and 7 years of related experience may be substituted
for Bachelor's Degree and experience requirement
- 3 years of progressively responsible contracting or related
- Contracting experience in a large hospital or multi-hospital
Click to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are
required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved
exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to
Keywords: Community Regional Medical Center (Fresno, Calif.), Fresno , Physician Contracting Analyst, Community Health Partners, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!