Company: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist Clinic positionJoin our
Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Speech Therapy
to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Speech Therapist position available
to begin ASAP! -
- Fresno, CA
- Full Time / 32 hours per week ....... Part time applicants will
also be considered! - Your life, your schedule!We value our
physical therapists and their dedication to -our mission -of making
a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority
to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!Seeking At HealthPro Heritage we
hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide
the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the
better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve
respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and
straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time
to look at our company.The primary purpose of the position is
providing and directing speech therapy services to patients which
may include pediatric, adult and/or geriatric persons. The goal of
helping them reach their maximum performance potential within a
medical model of practice shall occur.Looking forward to speaking
with you!Lindsey Reid Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School
TeamCallEmail: - -
- On referral, evaluate the impact of available resident
information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of the resident to
determine and diagnose communicative deficits and equipment
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment program based
on the initial evaluation and containing achievable functional
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines,
and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental
- Instruct aides in appropriate procedures and provide
supervision in accordance with applicable State law.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each
- Revise the resident's treatment program, as needed, based upon
- Document the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge
summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures
appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of any potential risk
during any procedure.
- Work with nursing staff, resident and families to maximize
resident's use of functional abilities.
- Instruct residents and family/other caregiver about therapeutic
procedures to be continued by the resident at home following
- Assist in the referral process when a resident requires
additional services following discharge. Maintain current knowledge
of community resources.
- Attend and participate, or provide information for
rehabilitation team conferences regarding resident progress,
problems or needs.
- Attend and participate in other department/facility meetings,
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to
discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical
- Participate in and/or provide in-service education
- Participate in the quality improvement process by responding
appropriately to results of medical record audits, resident
satisfaction surveys, safety activities and regulations.
- Promote the programs and services of Heritage Healthcare
through formal and informal interactions with the community.
- Act in compliance with Heritage Healthcare's regulatory and
professional standards and guidelines.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in
facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide
quality care to residents.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocate therapy
resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and
outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local
Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement
- Support the company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project
a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehabilitation
- Perform duties in an independent manner and recognizes
situations where direct supervision is needed; willingly helping
- Maintain the expected productivity level that has been
discussed and is expected for your position at your particular
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-
Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
- Must maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, LLC, Fresno , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!