Posted on: May 12, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Reporting to the Day Center Supervisor, the
Caregiver will provide safe delivery of personal care services to
WelbeHealth participants in our centers, as scheduled and
The perks of working at WelbeHealth:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K)+ Match
- Medical, dental, vision, Long-Term Disability and Life
Insurance starting day 1
- Holidays, 5 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As a caregiver of our program, you will have the ability to
help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for
- The WelbeHealth program is a truly special model that allows
practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and
relationship-focused way. You'll be a part of growing this exciting
program for seniors in the community.
- You'll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for
participants and to practice "person-centered care," empowering and
helping our participants meet their goals.
What you'll do:
- Caregivers will provide personal care and assistance with ADLs
(activities of daily living) to WelbeHealth participants, including
but not limited to escorting, toileting, bathing, dressing,
grooming, assisting with meals, laundry, etc.
- Measure and document participants' vital signs as
- Assist participants with boarding and exiting from WelbeHealth
transportation vehicles and acting as medical escort when
- Observe activity on the day center floor to assure participant
- Assist with meal service, ensuring participants receive the
correct meals and providing support with feeding when
- Maintain personal care supplies such as incontinence supplies
and personal grooming items.
- Provide translation services as needed, if qualified.
- Assist Engagement team and Home Care team as needed.
- Clean participant areas in the day center between meals and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or Home Health
Aide (HHA) certification preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Fresno , Caregiver, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!