Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: HealthPro Heritage
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist Clinic positionJoin our
Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Speech Therapy
to help make a difference in a child-- - -s life!
- Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Speech Therapist position available
to begin ASAP!
- Fresno, CA
- Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly ....... Part time
applicants will also be considered! Your life, your schedule!We
value our physical therapists and their dedication to our mission
of making a difference in a child-- - -s life. That is why we make
it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!Seeking At HealthPro Heritage we
hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide
the kind of care that will help change patient-- - -s lives for the
better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve
respect and recognition. If you-- - -re looking for a career and
straightforward and realistic -- - -care-- - - expectations, maybe
it-- - -s time to look at our company. The primary purpose of the
position is providing and directing speech therapy services to
patients which may include pediatric, adult and/or geriatric
persons. The goal of helping them reach their maximum performance
potential within a medical model of practice shall occur.
- On referral, evaluate the impact of available resident
information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of the resident to
determine and diagnose communicative deficits and equipment
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment program based
on the initial evaluation and containing achievable functional
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines,
and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental
- Instruct aides in appropriate procedures and provide
supervision in accordance with applicable State law.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each
- Revise the resident-- - -s treatment program, as needed, based
upon resident performance.
- Document the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge
summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures
appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of any potential risk
during any procedure.
- Work with nursing staff, resident and families to maximize
resident-- - -s use of functional abilities.
- Instruct residents and family/other caregiver about therapeutic
procedures to be continued by the resident at home following
- Assist in the referral process when a resident requires
additional services following discharge. Maintain current knowledge
of community resources.
- Attend and participate, or provide information for
rehabilitation team conferences regarding resident progress,
problems or needs.
- Attend and participate in other department/facility meetings,
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to
discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical
- Participate in and/or provide in-service education
- Participate in the quality improvement process by responding
appropriately to results of medical record audits, resident
satisfaction surveys, safety activities and regulations.
- Promote the programs and services of Heritage Healthcare
through formal and informal interactions with the community.
- Act in compliance with Heritage Healthcare-- - -s regulatory
and professional standards and guidelines.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in
facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide
quality care to residents.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocate therapy
resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and
outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local
Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement
- Support the company-- - -s commitment to Compassionate Care;
project a professional image to foster confidence in the
- Perform duties in an independent manner and recognizes
situations where direct supervision is needed; willingly helping
- Maintain the expected productivity level that has been
discussed and is expected for your position at your particular
Master-- - -s Degree in Speech and
Language Therapy.Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence
in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.Assumes responsibility
for ongoing continuing education and professional developmentMust
maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology licensure
Internal ID: 2021-49150PandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatric Speech
Language Pathologist, Location: Fresno, CA - 93715
Keywords: HealthPro Heritage, Fresno , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!