Veterinary Receptionist (CSL)
Company: Fresno Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Greets visitors entering the practice/hospital.
- Be aware of upcoming Specialist schedule.
- Assists patient owners by escorting them to exam rooms or
directing them to the products or services needed.
- Answers telephone, routes calls, provides information, and
takes messages in accordance with practice/hospital
- Receives messages for our Specialist Coordinators.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail. Prepares and
posts daily outgoing mail.
- Establishes and maintains patient files and records, as
- Places incoming IDEXX results in the computer, and follows
appropriate policy regarding follow through.
- Places Radiology Reviews in the medical record.
- Reconciles financial records by receiving and recording client
- Prepares correspondence, memos, condolence letters, and other
documents, as requested.
- Uses computer, fax, or courier service to transmit information
or documents when requested.
- Provides assistance to all practice/hospital staff and assists
with special projects, as needed.
- Answers questions and resolves complaints.
- Maintains stock of brochures, handouts or other informative
documents and provide to owners when needed.
- Prepares prescription diets for patient owners to pick up.
- Ensures all supplies are well stocked.
- Keeps the front desk, reception areas, and exam rooms clean.
Organizes magazines to keep current and neat. Waters and fertilizes
- Ensures all the examination rooms are clean and ready for the
- Maintains the sanitation of the reception area and
- Performs necessary duties associated with checking owners and
patients in and out.
- Updates current personal information.
- Escorts and assists owners to their cars, as needed.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:Mandatory mask policy for all
- Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Fresno Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, Fresno , Veterinary Receptionist (CSL), Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!