Licensed Nurse ( LVN ) - $3000 Bonus - Cedarbrook Memory Care
Company: Koelsch Communities
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences
anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with
cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they
deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity
to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this
opportunity?HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!$3000 Sign-on Bonus!!Full and
Part-time opportunities!Competitive pay!Multiple Shifts!Walk-in
interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!New grads welcome to apply!Our
Nurses have consistent and flexible schedules working with the same
group of seniors daily, providing an opportunity to get to know
each resident and provide the loving care that brought so many of
you to the nursing field to start with. Our amazing nurses on staff
right now consist of new graduates that are enthusiastic and
excited about their new career, experienced nurses that love to
train and share their knowledge, as well as nurses that are
motivated to grow into management positions.BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and other insurances
(pay as low as $40 per pay period!)
- Receive $900 annually paid into your HSA account
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earn $500 through our referral program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of
- Complimentary meal during scheduled shiftLICENSED NURSE ( LVN )
- Perform non-invasive resident treatments.
- Perform medication administration and assistance.
- Assess resident needs, evaluate responses to care, and document
this nursing process through charting by exception.
- Follow standards of nursing conduct and standard practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.LICENSED NURSE ( LVN )
- Current registration as Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the
State of California.
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and
as required by state regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL
AND PREVENTIONKoelsch Communities is pro-vaccine, but we also
understand that some outstanding candidates are unable to receive
the vaccine for medical or religious reasons. Therefore, the
candidate for this position must comply with the State Vaccine
Mandate and either be fully vaccinated or able to be reasonably
accommodated through a medical or religious exemption and must
comply with PPE and COVID testing requirements within the
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for
temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance
of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to
our COVID-19 prevention and response.ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIESWe
are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch
Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with
multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior
Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer
service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch
Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable
environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the
common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by
providing the finest living experiences anywhere.Koelsch
Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections
extend to all management practices and decisions, including
recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions,
training, and any other career development programs. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status
(physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information,
political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.Key
words: Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Nurse, Licensed
Vocational Nurse, LVN, LPN, LN, Nursing, Charge Nurse, Senior Care,
Senior Living, Caregiving, Nursing Home, Retirement Home,
Community, LPN Nurse, veteran, military spouse
Keywords: Koelsch Communities, Fresno , Licensed Nurse ( LVN ) - $3000 Bonus - Cedarbrook Memory Care, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!