Physician Assistant Opportunity in Central Valley, CA
Company: Necnic Group, LLC
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Fresno, California. This
and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practice to
join a primary care practice in California. No new grads.PRIMARY
CARE - The Advanced Practitioner (NP/PA) is responsible for
providing medical services for the patients and includes the
following: Patient evaluation, which should include: histories both
brief (interval) and more thorough, histories on children, adults
and the elderly. Physical examinations: focused or thorough, as
needed to define patient problems adequately. Develop diagnoses or
differential diagnoses appropriate to patients' complaints. Consult
with Physician when needed. Patient problem confirmation and
testing including the (ordering of laboratory tests, X-rays and
other diagnostic measure). Participate in the performance of the
necessary diagnostic maneuvers such as anoscopy examination, pelvic
examination and pap smears, electrocardiography, chest x-ray
interpretation and the ability to draw venous blood when
1. Evaluate Patients for medication utilization or other
therapeutic or preventative measures.
2. Counseling patients with respect to the meaning of health
problems, the usefulness and rationales of laboratory and X-ray
tests and the essentiality of preventative and therapeutic
3. Suggest and help to implement referrals when indicated.
4. Carry out certain therapeutic and preventive maneuvers including
place and removing I.U.D.'S, fitting diaphragms, suturing
lacerations, and putting on casts for minor fractures.
5. Participates in clinical activities in all clinic sites on a
scheduled basis, in the same fashion as do physicians.
6. Demonstrates good interpersonal abilities with patients and
7. Participates in clinical consultations with associates and
continuing education both within the institution and
8. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
1. On a scheduled temporary basis may be required to work at any
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
1. Good interpersonal abilities with primary concern for the
patient and clinical function.
2. Self-critical attitudes which permit the review of problem
definitions and leads to further learning in primary care.
3. Should be organized, punctual, considerate, neat and
4. 3 years of experience as an Advanced Practitioner required.
5. Graduate of an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner or
Physician's Assistant Program.
6. National certification in their primary care specialty.
7. Has had practical experience of at least two years in primary
8. Qualified to practice by certification in the State of
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds
America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the
southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the
economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative
energy are emerging as key drivers as well.
This community specializes in sunshine in California, with a mild
climate year-round. Beaches are less than two hours away, and
several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer.
Affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus great schools
and universities, a thriving arts scene, and family-friendly
Keywords: Necnic Group, LLC, Fresno , Physician Assistant Opportunity in Central Valley, CA, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!