CLINICAL SERVICE MANAGER - RN OR STRONG LVN - EXCELLENT
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A PRESTIGIOUS ORGANIZATION IN BAKERSFIELD,
CA! Salary DOE and license
Responsible for overseeing the clinical operations of the various
provider and multi-specialty medical offices. Develops policies and
procedures, and/or programs and processes to improve or enhance the
quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the overall clinical
operation. Provides training to various levels of staff on general
day-to-day clinical operations including technical training on
electronic medical records systems (EMR).
Degree in a clinical field (e.g. nursing, medicine, pharmacy)
2. Five or more years' experience working in a clinical
environment, preferably a provider office or multi-specialty
3. Two or more years of supervisory experience.
4. Experience with electronic medical record (EMR) systems;
5. Coursework or background in quality management and clinical
6. Prior training and experience utilizing process improvement
principals for clinical quality improvement, which focuses on
streamlining and refining specific work process, preferred.
7. Experience may be considered to meet the educational
8. Must have valid California drivers' license and clean DMV
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME ASAP. to Michelle with All's Well in
Bakersfield, Ca We are an equal employment opportunity employer and
will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability
or protected veteran status.