Correctional Medicine Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Needed in Fresno, CA
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Nurse Manager opening in Fresno, California. This and other
nursing administrator jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Overview Under direct supervision of the Health Services
Administrator (HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher medical
professional, the Registered Nurse Supervisor will review staffing
at the change of a shift and assigns and replaces staff to meet
patient care needs. the Registered Nurse Supervisor will complete
patient care rounds, coordinates admissions, transfers and /or
discharges and ensures appropriate documentation and in compliance
with all agency, local, state, federal laws and regulations.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursingExperience:--- A
minimum of two (2) years of experience; correctional/detention
facility experience preferredLicenses/Certifications:--- Current
(and must maintain) unrestricted Registered Nursing license,
certification or registration in state of practice --- Current (and
must maintain) lifesaving BLS certification through AHA
- Perform daily sick call as needed utilizing standardized
procedures and communicating with the physician for any conditions
that may fall outside the scope of standardized procedures.
- Work collaboratively with custody staff to determine scheduling
of activities on a daily basis to ensure access to care.
- Review and respond to persons served grievances at the first
- Respond to man down or emergency calls throughout the
- Attend meetings with staff as needed.
- Schedule nursing shifts for the facility and communicate
scheduling needs to the Health Services Administrator, Assistant
Health Services Administrator, and Director of Nursing.
- Supervise the RNs/LVNs on duty.
- Inventory and order supplies.
- Perform Quality Assurance audits.
- Assists in the job shadow portion of the interview process of
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees.
- Responsible for the performance evaluations and successful
training of direct reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: WellPath, Fresno , Correctional Medicine Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Needed in Fresno, CA, Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!