Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Description: Move your nursing career to the next level by
joining our team of nursing professionals in our surgery center.
Ambulatory surgery centers are the forefront of where surgery is
done now, why not be a part of the growing trend!Lags Medical
Centers is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for our
Ambulatory Surgery Center who is dedicated, hard working , able to
work within a team, has a great attitude and wants to grow their
nursing career. Our surgery center duties will include:
- Assume the responsibility for improvement of patient safety
during the state of enforced dependency created pre-operatively,
intra-operatively, and post-operatively
- Be responsible for creating a safe, therapeutic environment in
which the patients psychological, physiological and physical needs
are identified, anticipated and met
- Provide a channel of communication between events and team
members in the procedure room and persons who may not be in the
immediate area, but who are concerned with the patients operative
- Be responsible for documenting accurate, timely data
appropriately (This includes documentation of Incident Reports,
Nursing Notes, Log, etc.)We offer a comprehensive benefits package
that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 11 Paid
Holidays, 401K and much more! Working in the surgery center you
will have a work life balance with a five day work week.At Lags
Medical Centers, we turn great expectations into great
accomplishments by having a clear philosophy. Our entire
staffacross our vast territorytakes immense pride in honoring the
beliefs that position us as a leader in musculoskeletal and pain
medicine. Every day, we practice what we preach, bringing us closer
to our patients, to our community, and to each other.We also
understand that we are only as strong as our individual team
members, and are always searching for talented and driven people..
- Experience in peri-operative nursing preferred, but we will
train the right person
- Must be have a valid California vocational nurse license
- Must have current C.P.R. certification of BLS
- Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of employment
- May be expected to lift twenty-five pounds without assistance.
May be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.
- Desire to work in a fast -paced, busy surgery center with
opportunities to advance your career.
Keywords: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc, Fresno , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!