RN Manager, Medical Cardiac Progressive Care Unit
Company: Community Health System - CA
Posted on: September 15, 2023
*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
Sign-on & relocation bonuses available
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care in a system with over
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, and
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
- On-site gym
- Competitive health benefits for the whole family
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our
culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn
more? Click here.
You love what you do, now love where you do it.
Looking for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and expanding
service line providing innovative cardiopulmonary care in the
Central Valley? We are looking for a Nursing Manager to join our
Community Regional Cardiovascular team! In this 66-bed unit, you
will have the opportunity to lead and collaborate with a close-knit
team of 220, caring for moderate to high acuity cardiac and medical
telemetry patients. You should be a knowledgeable problem solver
with exceptional communication skills that pays meticulous
attention to detail and collaborates with multiple departments and
leaders within the organization. From unit operation and
scheduling, to engaging the team and coordination of quality
improvement, you will constantly have the opportunity to grow and
share your expertise. Here you will be key to the continuum of care
of Valley patients.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HSE) or
Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Demonstrated expertise in the service area and leadership
- 3 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry or a
healthcare setting required
- Previous leadership experience in the healthcare industry or a
healthcare setting required
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) OR other healthcare
related Bachelor's degree preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- RN - Current and valid Registered Nurse license to work within
the state of California required
Contact the Recruiter Michelle Brown today at
firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at
--- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
--- Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption.
--- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external
hires meeting criteria.
Keywords: Community Health System - CA, Fresno , RN Manager, Medical Cardiac Progressive Care Unit, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!