Company: Fresno First Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:At Fresno First Bank, we truly believe that our
people are our greatest asset - and we treat them as such. We offer
exciting and interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working
professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing
clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and
personal success.Our Values:Teamwork: We all pitch in to provide
the high caliber service our customers deserve. We have to trust
and rely on each other to execute our work with purpose and
efficiency - however difficult the task might be. We are constantly
thinking about the next step and the next
opportunity.Relationships: Building mutually beneficial
relationships is crucial to the long-term success of our
organization. By immersing ourselves in the business ventures we
empower, we come to understand our customers as people with real
human needs rather than just numbers.Authentic: We say what we
mean, and we mean what we say. Internally that means holding each
other accountable and owning up to mistakes. It also means being
straight forward with customers.Commitment: Our pride of ownership
is strong. Every day, we bring our best in order to support our
customers and represent the bank.Employment with Fresno First Bank
will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy
a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas,
good work, and initiative.The Project Manager will be responsible
for managing the successful planning, execution, and measurement of
Enterprise-wide significant projects. These projects will vary in
scope from product management, large process changes, to software
implementation, development, and design. Job Duties
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine,
define, and document project scope, milestones, work tasks,
dependencies, timelines, and objectives.
- Estimate resources needed to reach objectives and manage
resource deadlines in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs including FTE resource utilization to track
success in meeting ROI estimates.
- Develop multiple detailed project schedules and work
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various
stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, progress, hurdles, and
- Ensure that stakeholders execute proper contracts with vendors
and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust the plan as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for
- Lead communication efforts to ensure stakeholders are having
effective meetings, making timely progress, disseminating
appropriate information, and training to affected parties
- Lead escalation efforts when a plan is off track.
- Produce monthly Executive dashboards report on tracked
projects. Communicate challenges, missed deadlines, progress toward
goal, plan deviation or modification, and lessons learned.
- Ensure projects have appropriate documentation production
assigned to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Ensure post-mortem report includes rating the project as a
success or failure, and includes lessons learned.
- As priorities and schedule allow, you may be asked to be an
active participant in a project.
- Project Manager may be assigned Business Systems Analyst
staffing as their supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- Desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer
- Must possess aptitude and desire to independently learn,
research solutions, and solve business problems with technology
and/or process change.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools,
methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills and logical critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution skills, and
the ability to be extremely resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined
scope, budget, and timelineDesired Training, Certifications or
- Must possess advanced skills with Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in software development projects preferred
- Banking knowledge or experience a plusPI201790926
Keywords: Fresno First Bank, Fresno , Project Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!