Manager, Social Services
Company: Community Medical Centers of Fresno, CA
Posted on: January 22, 2023
All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CACommunity Medical
Centers has been providing central California with the highest
level of care available in the region. Community Regional Medical
Center measures up with top hospitals nationally and is the 3rd
largest in California! With 685 beds, we are home to the only
comprehensive Burn and Level I Trauma center between Los Angeles
and Sacramento. The 56,000 square-foot emergency department is one
of the largest and busiest in California! We have an 84-bed Level
III NICU and plan to significantly expand pediatric specialty care.
Our hospital serves 2.5 million people within 9 counties, averaging
a daily census of 641 patients. We're affiliated with UCSF as a
teaching facility; trained 3,000 Medical Doctor's to date plus
continuous invests in research and training grants.The Manager
Social Services within the Case Management/Social Services
department will direct the staff administrative operations in
collaboration and partnership with the Manager RN Case Management.
Accountable for the direction, supervision, and evaluation of case
management and discharge planning functions performed by personnel
throughout the department in accordance with established
- Responsible for scheduling, position control, staffing and
coordination of assigned employees.
- Assists Director with the budget process including capital
expenditure through resource identification and service area
- Collaborates with the Manager RN Case Management in leading the
planning, developing, implementing and maintaining Social Services
policies and procedures, delivery of social work programs, and
discharge planning services.
- Oversees all Social Services staff activities, ensures
competencies, and develops/presents in-services as needed for
- Identifies Social Service community resources for the
- Collaborates with county organizations, such as the Department
of Behavioral Health, for improved continuity of care outside of
the healthcare setting.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the quality assurance of the
Social Services program and staff.
- Oversees the clinical supervision of ACSWs throughout the
- Oversees the MSW student intern program.
- Facilitates in the resolution of complex issues employees
encounter with patients.
- Oversees all Social Services support groups for the
- Directly responsible (with support from Human Resources) for
employee engagement and people management processes including
interviewing and selection, time and attendance approval, providing
timely feedback and performance evaluations, employee development,
employee retention, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education Master's Degree in
Social Work requiredExperience 2 years of supervisory experience in
Social Services requiredLicenses and Certifications LCSW - State of
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker requiredLCSW - effective
for all employees hired/transferred into the role after
7-4-2021Requisition ID: 2022-34078 Shift Type (FT, PT, PRN, etc.):
Full-Time Shift: 8 Hour Shift Schedule: Days Facility (Tazworks
integration): Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC) Updated
Date: 1/9/2023 External Company Name: Community Medical Centers of
Fresno, CA External Company URL: https://www.communitymedical.org/
Street: 2823 Fresno St
Keywords: Community Medical Centers of Fresno, CA, Fresno , Manager, Social Services, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!