Assistant Restaurant Manager - Casa De Fuego
Company: Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionAssists the Restaurant Manager in ensuring
maximum customer service and satisfaction by orchestrating through
the Team Members, production of quality food and high standards of
service. In absence of the Restaurant Manager, performs and is
responsible for the duties of the Restaurant Manager.Job
- Assists Restaurant Manager in enforcing performance standards,
policies, and procedures in accordance with the Company's
- Assists Restaurant Manager in scheduling, evaluating and
training of the Team Members, ensuring staff's compliance with all
customer service standards.
- Ensures Restaurant floor operations are run in a smooth,
efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in reviewing and approves all
recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend,
promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all Team
Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Maximizes cost effectiveness within the Restaurant by ensuring
compliance with established budget, labor and Restaurant
- Listens to, evaluates and assures control of customer
- Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt
and courteous manner.
- Adheres to all cashiering responsibilities.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.Job
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration or
Restaurant Management preferred.
- One to two years' supervisory experience in a restaurant
- HS Diploma or GED Required.
Keywords: Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino, Fresno , Assistant Restaurant Manager - Casa De Fuego, Executive , Coarsegold, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!