Company: Coldwell Solar
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Who We Are: *
Founded in 1986, Coldwell Solar, Inc. is based in Rocklin and
Tulare, California. The company offers superior standards of
professionalism and integrity in the building of long-lasting solar
installations that provide the highest energy output - with
significant savings on energy costs. Transparency and ongoing
service support to customers, coupled with integrity in all of the
company's work, is the bedrock of Coldwell Solar's business values,
and always will be. Highly-skilled employees bring unmatched power
system engineering and project management experience from the
solar, construction and energy management industries. A significant
part of that expertise is the result of the company's history of
innovation in design, engineering and construction.
*What We Need: *
Coldwell Solar, Inc is looking for a talented, driven &
entrepreneurial oriented sales manager who is interested and
dedicated to offering superior products and services to potential
customers. We do not just sell projects and move on. Relationships
are developed and representatives are expected to continue building
and nurturing them.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and nurturing
their own business/customer relationships in addition to managing
salespersons and developing them into a successful sales team.
* Assist in recruiting and training of sales team members
* Managing key client relationships and working to build new
* Develop and strengthen business-to-business relationships with
roofers, architects, developers, and general construction companies
that will lead to increased lead generation and market share.
* Meet with prospective customers to determine their solar energy
and equipment needs.
* Develop and implement sales protocols and training programs that
will help increase sales force productivity and performance
* Evaluate and recommend systems, estimating cost benefits, and
building rapport with potential customers.
* Source and develop self-generated customer leads and appointments
to develop new accounts; Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or
presentations for potential customers
* Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment
* Providing technical information to potential customers or
* Generate sales reports, analyze sales performance data, and
present sales performance data to company leadership.
* Take part in continuous education and training opportunities to
hone your craft and build a positive, self growth-centered team
* Ability to learn quickly
* Ability to relate technical information in plain language.
* Effective organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Mathematical and computer proficiency
* Technical perspective
* Analytical thought
* Persuasiveness, Tactfulness
* Patience; self-motivated and outgoing
* Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
* Knowledge of sales and Office software.
* High regard for customer satisfaction.
* Must work well independently and with a team
* Reliable transportation
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
* Positive attitude
* Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
*Previous Experience: *
* Minimum of 3 Years in Sales Management
Coldwell Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Sales: 4 years (Required)
* solar sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Management: 2 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Coldwell Solar, Fresno , Sales Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!