Company: HomeTowne Studios Suites by RedRoof
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Are You Up for The CHALLENGE?
We are seeking a General Manager to join our Team with a starting
Salary up to $70,000K Annually!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better
than HomeTowne Studios by RedRoof. Not only do we continually
strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to
our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the
employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important
as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54
individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
HomeTowne Studios has been a leader in providing quality extended
hotel stays. The company manages hotels in 20 different states. Our
HomeTowne properties were renovated in 2018 and we continue to
improve the quality as well as the guest and employee experience.
By enhancing our properties and training techniques, we have made
our managed hotels a better place for our guests to stay and a
better place for our employees to work.
- Maintain the hotel's quality by inspecting rooms, public access
areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order.
- Responsible for the management of the Front Desk, Housekeeping,
Maintenance, Laundry and Sales at the hotel.
- Recruit, hire, train and lead employees to meet and exceed
service and quality.
- Coach, counsel and motivate all employees as necessary.
- Ensure compliance of Federal, State, local and company
- Control costs effectively to meet budget guidelines through
forecasting, labor control and overall profit and loss
- Manage property inventory and ordering of supplies to ensure
proper stock levels are maintained while remaining within
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly administrative functions
including but not limited to scheduling, labor reporting, night
audit verification, payroll and responding to guest reviews
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 2 years of management experience, preferably in extended
stay hotels, restaurant or retail management.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without
- Understanding Profit and loss statements and budgeting
- Ability and drive to lead a team and have the attitude for
- Compensation will be compensatory with experience.
Keywords: HomeTowne Studios Suites by RedRoof, Fresno , General Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!