Loss Prevention Manager Supply Chain
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: August 4, 2022
OVERVIEWBe a part of an exceptional team that leads company
shrink mitigation and safety initiatives while keeping our Guests,
Associates, and Communities at the center of everything they do.
The face of retail is constantly changing, and this agile team is
at the forefront of the latest Loss Prevention technology and
analytical tools that help protect company assets every day.
Through operational excellence, innovation, and collaboration, the
Loss Prevention team is exceptional at quickly designing and
implementing innovative new solutions for diverse Loss Prevention
challenges while simultaneously building strong partnerships across
Human Resources, Stores Operations, Supply Chain, and Compliance
teams. Do you enjoy investigating company profitability
opportunities? Are you a proactive critical thinker who loves
executing a strategic business plan? Then consider joining the Loss
Prevention team today! THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:The Loss Prevention
Manager, Supply Chain (LPMSC) drives shrink improvement and profit
protection activities for an assigned distribution center (DC), its
in-bound and outbound shipping networks and its third party pooling
centers. The LPMSC is responsible for assessing the shrink and
safety posture of the distribution center, reporting findings to
operational partners and creating and administering programs to
reduce those risks. The LPMSC acts on behalf of the company to
prevent, minimize, and/or recover losses when they occur while
collaborating with all levels of ULTA's Supply Chain, Loss
Prevention Department and ULTA's corporate support partners. The
LPMSC conducts internal/external investigations, audits and
training to distribution center and pool center associates &
employees respectively. In all we do, we strive to uphold the
company's values in which we win together, give wow experiences,
champion diversity and inclusion, improve always, do what's right
and, love what we do and own what we do.YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE
- Coordinate and drive programs that promote a safe & secure
- Drive OSHA compliance awareness initiatives.
- Coordinate and drive shrink reduction programs including the
High Shrink Focus Program.
- Investigate and resolve suspected losses within the supply
chain network.Train DC management and associates in loss prevention
and profit protection programs.
- Analyze various reports (inventory, shipping, transportation,
sales) to identify loss trends and to develop strategies to
mitigate those losses. Conduct distribution center and logistics
network audits. Evaluate safety and security posture and develop
strategies to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Manage third party guard teams to control physical security,
manage security checkpoints, assist with the identification of
unsafe, unethical or dishonest behavior and provide consistent
communication from the team.
- Communicate regularly with the building Director and Director
Loss Prevention; Supply Chain on supply chain loss prevention
initiatives that impact the facility and network.
- Lead Health and Safety initiatives within the facility and
coordinate efforts with Enterprise Safety Manager
- Utilize surveillance systems and other electronic means (GPS)
to identify and investigate acts of dishonesty and unethical
- Manage all electronic security systems (CCTV, Access Control,
and Intrusion Detection) ensuring operational effectiveness. Manage
third party vendors responsible for the repair and / or replacement
of those systems.
- Support investigations of 3rd party transportation, UPS/FEDEX,
pool facility and field investigations as needed.
- Communicate regularly with Retail LP Partners on supply chain
operations that impact the busines THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interviewing Certificate, CFI (Certified
Forensic Interviewer) or LPC strongly recommended.
- Good working knowledge of current technology and its
application to the role (EAS, Burglar Alarms, CCTV, Access Control
Systems, LP case management software, etc.)
- High level of competency in the Windows software environment
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
fast paced environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities with efficiency and
effectivenessWorking knowledge of OSHA, Fire, and Risk Compliance
that also includes Industrial Safety and Accident Investigations.
OHSA - 10/30 Hour Training a plus.
- 5+ years of loss prevention manager experience
- Previous Distribution Center/Warehouse experience Working
- Based out of local Distribution Center
- Flexible schedule with the need to adapt to business needs
(overnight travel) 15%Responds to DC Based Emergencies and
disruption of business affecting ULTA's ability to conduct
- Physical demands include periodic ladder climbing, minor
equipment repairs, installation of covert cameras or relocation and
lifting up to 50 pounds in a supply chain environment#LI-JB2
ABOUTAt -Ulta Beauty -(NASDAQ: ULTA), -the possibilities are
beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty
retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics,
fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon
services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of
beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than
25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and
emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points,
including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers
a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and
make-up services.We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction
records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with
the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New
York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Fresno , Loss Prevention Manager Supply Chain, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!