Company: The Counseling and Psychotherapy Center of Greater
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Clinical Director CPC is seeking a Full-time Clinical Director
in Fresno, CA 93703 About the Role: The Counseling and
Psychotherapy Center is a national program specializing in the
treatment and management of men, women, and juveniles who have
sexually abused others. We treat and manage over 4000 clients in
multiple states in secure, transitional, and community-based
settings. Our mission is to reduce risk and promote public safety
while working toward "No More Victims." In light of the above, CPC
is expanding its clinical leadership and looking for a Clinical
Director who has experience with our population and with
administratively managing others, as well as comfortability in a
role with a high degree of responsibility. Primary
Responsibilities: * Develop, plan, and implement strategies to
manage program growth and ensure the sustainability of the
* Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to
meet client needs.
* Work with other members of the decentralized management team to
assure successful communication and coordination between all CPC
* Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services
* Can clearly express the needs of the program and managing a staff
of 10+ clinical supervisors and 120+ clinicians in meeting those
* Project, develop, and monitor revenue and expense budget for fee
for service programs.
* Willingness to conduct a percentage of time to facilitation of
clinical services (i.e. treatment groups, evaluation, individual
therapy) in order to learn the program.
* Is able to identify quality work and guide staff to consistently
achieve quality results.
* Capable of measuring outcomes and using information to improve
* Be comfortable with occasional travel by air and auto to audit
groups and meet with customers and criminal justice partners.
* Host annual multi day symposiums for staff.
* Direct staff, including organizational structure, professional
development, motivation, performance evaluation, discipline,
compensation, personnel policies, and procedures.
* Oversee and supervise all clinical work produced by CPC.
* Market the CPC Program - designing and producing information
about CPC's clinical work.
* Understand and follow all policies and procedures of the CPC
* Represent the CPC Clinical Program in a professional manner. Job
Qualifications * Licensed in Psychology or Social Work
* 10 years of experience working with forensic clients.
* 5 years in a supervisory and management role.
* Proven experience in and demonstrated ability to generate
revenues for clinical services.
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Program development, evaluation, solid organizational skills, and
* Be organized with strong presentation and training skills.
* Ability to travel on an as needed basis (maximum of 20% of
* Exceptional communication skills through computers, phones,
* Commitment to maintain confidentiality.
* Understanding of CPC's mission and culture and the ability to
maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all
* Appreciate the reality that our clients are both damaged and
hurting individuals in need of our empathic support, as well as
individuals who must be held accountable for inflicting pain and
suffering on others. Please submit your resume via the 'Apply now'
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: The Counseling and Psychotherapy Center of Greater, Fresno , Clinical Director, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!