Experienced Hire Recruiting Manager - Client & Market Growth
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate
in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative
professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by
being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all
areas of recruiting. Experienced hire recruiting focuses on
aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to
expanding the business practices.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager for the Client & Market Growth
(CMG) organization, you will lead a team of 5+ recruiters in the
delivery of high-volume experienced hire recruitment efforts for
one of the largest channels within Enabling Areas recruitment. Part
of Deloitte's Internal Services Group, the mission of the CMG
organization is to accelerate integration and collaboration across
Deloitte and create powerful results for our clients.
Work you'll do
- Work with CMG business and talent leadership to build and
support the Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for the
organization focused on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion recruitment
initiatives and next-generation recruitment efforts to aid in the
development of robust candidate pipelines and quality hires.
- Manage and coordinate large-scale hiring efforts with an
emphasis on creating strong partnerships between hiring teams and
- Lead a team of 5-8 full-time and contractor staff to deliver
against Experienced Hire goals as defined by business. Supervise
the day-to-day activities and performance of recruiters while
working to ensure adherence to firm policies and procedures.
- Collaborate across the Enabling Areas recruitment management
team to champion efficient and effective recruitment methods.
- Partner with recruiting coordination, compliance, and sourcing
to ensure the recruitment team has the resources and tools
available to support a smooth recruitment lifecycle.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to
build the Distinctively Deloitte and Client & Market Growth
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and
across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into
the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes
the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment
recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and
then by type of hire, campus, experienced and
Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's or University Degree
- 6+ years of related recruitment experience
- 2+ years of team management experience, preferably in a
high-volume recruiting environment
- Knowledge of diversity recruitment partnerships and experience
planning and executing DEI recruitment initiatives
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or
large corporate environment
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to
influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and
recruiting platforms, as well as champion those platforms across
the recruiting team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and
manage competing priorities
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office,
applicant tracking systems (Avature preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting
policies, procedures, and systems
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $95070 to $175080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Fresno , Experienced Hire Recruiting Manager - Client & Market Growth, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!