Manager, Business Systems Analysis - DAS Talent
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Business Systems Analyst/Product Owner - DAS Talent
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and
developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day
product development activities across design, development,
stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and
delivery. Act as the technical visionary and leader for ongoing and
future software development efforts.
- You will work with business owners to define and document
requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software
products, as well as write user stories, acceptance criteria,
feature description decks, user guides, process flows and
- You will have the opportunity to conduct Design Thinking
sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs
- You will lead the product backlog for a product by facilitating
visioning sessions, assisting defining and prioritizing features
and by maintaining product backlogs.
- You will partner with other Business Analysts to collaborate on
team dependencies and build a community of practice.
- You will engage with various ITS organizations to resolve
problems in production and non-production environments as they
- You will possess overall understanding of appropriate business
processes and workflows.
- You will engage business owners and other ITS resources to
respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements and
collaborate with the Engagement Manager to create and present the
appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials.
- You will lead all Testing and QA activities within the project
lifecycle, to include leading off-shore QA resources to develop and
execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other work and activities
related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- You will partner with the Engagement Manager and clients to
plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which
serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and
deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help
Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation
is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated
recruitment page at
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or
- 6+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software
projects in various IT roles.
- 6+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience in
an agile environment.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience, with demonstrated
ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and
methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and
- 1+ year of leadership responsibility
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including
Agile development and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization,
analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote
- Excellent team collaboration skills, to include experience in
dealing with multiple projects and multi-functional teams, and
ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a
climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships
with clients (internal and external).
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile project delivery
- Experience with graphic design tools, such as Adobe
- Knowledge of hosting services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), DevOps,
security, application development and management, and
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte
is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $95,070-175,080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Fresno , Manager, Business Systems Analysis - DAS Talent, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!