Production Floor Manager
Company: Netafim Irrigation Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Production Floor Manager manages the large team, responsible
for Shift operations as per shift schedule. Ensure smooth running
of the production lines and get desired out-put. Use Lean
methodology to drive 5 S and continuous improvement culture on shop
floor. Ensure Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) on shop floor.
PRODUCTION FLOOR MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead/Attend required Tier Meetings and daily production
- Distribute the tasks dictated by the production schedule to
- Collaborate with HR on manpower needs and ensure availability
- Responsible for Team Training- Lean and Technical machine
- Maintain production lines and equipment condition, as needed,
to meet maximum efficiency.
- Ensure quality of product by collaborating with Quality team
and process compliance.
- Manages the Shift Leads and workers general training
- Responsible for assigned Mfg. performance KPI's and cost
- Practices and maintains the highest safety, quality, and
- Collaborate with the Technical Supervisor on products and
- Submitting service requests for maintaining the equipment to
- Responsible for housekeeping on shop floor.
- Other duties as assigned .
- Lead team meetings.
- Responsible for Production updates and information, manpower,
special requirements, explanations.
- Responsible for keeping accurate personnel records. Including,
automated timecard attendance verification for employees, vacation
approval, disciplinary reminders, commendations etc.
- Timely update to Plant Manager MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS include
- Leadership Experience
- Shop floor etiquette EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS degree.
- Hands on dealing with people and team
- Production floor knowledge.
- Knowledge of best HR/ People practices LANGUAGE SKILLS Fluent
in English. Good Written and verbal skills. SKILLS Good math
skills, (English, and metric). Good writing skills Good reading
skills (comprehension). Strong computer skills - Excel, Power Point
and Word Good communication skills to collaborate with relevant
stake DESIRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS High energy and
self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed. Must be able to
work with no supervision. Willing to get out of their comfort zone
Must have high sensitivity to safety quality and production.
Process driven. Team Leader with people management skill PHYSICAL
DEMANDS Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. Job Classification: Full
Time, Salaried Exempt (with killer benefits) PI174010874
Keywords: Netafim Irrigation Inc, Fresno , Production Floor Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!