Facilities Manager, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Location: Fish Camp
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for
a Facilities Manager to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
in Fish Camp, California. As Facilities Manager you will be
responsible for the operation of building maintenance and facility
services while effectively managing associates, partnering and
communicating with other teams and departments, and consistently
demonstrating Delaware North's values.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. Click here to learn more. Some location may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, local law.Responsibilities
- Overseeing the operation of maintaining, replacing, or
repairing all electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, services, and
- Managing and performing carpentry, painting, and other
- Establish, enforce, and train associates on department policies
and procedures that ensure a safe, effective work environment.
- Follow up on work orders to ensure work is being completed in
an efficient, professional quality manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical appearance of the
- Ensure all paperwork, work orders, and logs are completed and
- Participate in Fire Prevention and other life safety
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to defuse difficult, and sometimes
emotionally charged, situations to maintain the customer's
- Supervise and manage the selection, training, development, and
appraisal of associates in your department.
- Assist in the preparation of daily and weekly reports.
- Understand the goals and vision of the organization, and
demonstrate a commitment to those goals in terms of individual and
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- At least seven years' experience as a supervisor managing a
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting
and patching, machinery, metalworking, landscaping, and locksmith
- Must have a general knowledge of the use of simple equipment
used in building trades.
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple
- Ability to perform simple tasks independently after being given
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings as
- Manual dexterity is sufficient to use hand tools and to
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, use
ladders, and perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Visual acuity is sufficient for reading, performing repairs,
- Exposed to outdoor weather conditions in all seasons, including
variable temperatures and wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic
- Noise level may be moderate-to-high.Who We AreTenaya Lodge is a
4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to
Yosemite National Park. Delaware North has owned and operated the
AAA Four Diamond rated Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite since 2002. Tenaya
is an all-season resort featuring lodge rooms and cottage rooms, 50
Explorer Cabins, a rich range of recreational activities, a 10,000
square-foot luxury spa, ample meeting and event space, indoor and
outdoor pools and five dining venues located on the property. It's
located just two miles from Yosemite National ParkAt Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Facilities Manager, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, Executive , Fish Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!