Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting)
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job SummaryOur Talent Managers work in a team environment and
have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with
new and current clients. Talent Managers market our services via
telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring
managers and decision-makers in administrative and customer support
departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting,
interviewing and matching highly skilled administrative and
customer support professionals with clients' projects, contract
assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing
ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both
clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career
guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade
association and networking events to increase Robert Half's
presence in the local business community.Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 1+ years administrative or customer support experience
- 2+ years' experience with Business Development in a Metrics
Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new
business in a multi-call, multi-decision maker environment.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision
makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually
beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System,
Microsoft Office Suite, and any Contact Management Application
- Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer
support department operations.
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.Top
Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility
.You may submit your application materials online or call
1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Robert Half, Fresno , Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting), Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!