Remote Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewExperis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting
contract opportunity for a Remote Marketing Manager. This position
is a 12-month contract for one of our key clients, a big health
insurance company.Title: Remote Marketing ManagerLocation: Remote
Duration: 12 + Months Contract (Possible Extension)Job
- Essential Functions Develops marketing strategies for specific
customer segments (brokers, clients, consumers, providers), working
with partners such as sales and product development.
- Measures results of marketing plans, including return on
investment Identifies segment expectations, needs, behaviors and
attitudes though primary and secondary research Develops and
manages marketing and advertising campaigns, including working with
internal creative team and external agencies.
- Campaigns include a range of tactics such as digital
advertising, print advertising, direct mail, and email
- Collaborates with communications managers to ensure positioning
and promotion is aligned and effective Partners with business areas
to execute and gain adoption of programs in the field and at the
account-specific level Serve as a central resource for all brand
related information and coordinate with business partners in
creating and deploying brand-building programs.
- Educate business partners on brand related issues and
- Establish short- and long-term goals, competitive positions and
strategies for market segment Develop and deploy programs to
maximize the distribution channels to market, increase business
opportunities, and increase retention of current business in the
- Identify segment expectations, behaviors and attitudes and use
this understanding to develop initiatives that ensure that the
customers experience delivers on the client brand.
- Identify segment trends and opportunities to understand the
changing marketplace and ensure that the needs and priorities of
the segments are consistently taken into consideration to keep
client competitive. Identify strategies, develop plans, and lead
initiatives that meet the needs of the market segment.
- Set direction for project teams and influence stakeholders to
ensure products, services and marketing programs meet the needs of
- Establish goals and set targets to measure success of programs
for the market segment.
- Working with communication managers, identify and direct what
needs to be communicated in the market segment, based on research,
competitive positioning, and value propositions, and delivered
through marketing plans.
- Partner with business areas to execute and gain adoption of
programs in the field and at the account-specific level.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field or
- Five years marketing or health care experience, preferably
customer-focused experience with specific market segment
- Five years demonstrated experience with program management and
leadership skills including the ability to recommend strategic
direction and influence change
- Five years advanced understanding of marketing concepts,
theories, and practices
- Proven ability to problem solves manage multiple projects
simultaneously, plan strategically and adapt to frequent
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven advanced presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsThanks &
Regards Anil Kumar Pandey Phone: 612-246-3934 Ext: 7183Text:
Keywords: Experis, Fresno , Remote Marketing Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!