Sr. Director, Total Rewards
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Lucas Group has partnered with a global agri-business on their
search for a Sr. Director of Total Rewards to support their
Americas business unit. Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources,
and leading a small team, the Sr. Director will direct the design,
implementation and ongoing evaluation of compensation and benefits
programs. This is an opportunity for an experienced total rewards
professional who enjoys working at both a strategic and detail
level to join a very successful, long-established, global company
that continues to grow in the U.S. and around the world. This is a
California-based role that can sit in either in Fresno or Oxnard,
and the client will provide relocation. Scope of
- Compensation responsibilities include salary programs,
incentives, total cash compensation, stock awards and business
- Benefit responsibilities includes program design and ongoing
compliance related to Medical and supplemental benefit design,
Wellness, 401k Retirement programs, as well as Pension
- Due diligence and onboarding support of all mergers and
- Direct and develop team of 3-4 compensation and benefits
- Ensure legal compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Strong project management, research, analytical, organizational
and excel skills are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Retirement and Pension programs management experience.
- California and multi-state experience is strongly
- Union plan administration experience is preferred.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish, is a plus! Educational & Work
Requirements: Degree: Bachelors' degree is generally required,
majors in Human Resources or Business are preferred, however
candidates may substitute six years of HR Leadership experience in
lieu of degree. Work Experience: Ten years HR experience with a
minimum of five years concentrated Compensation and Benefits
experience is required. Title: Senior Director Total Rewards
Location: Fresno or Oxnard, CA Apply Now Upload Your Resume
Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT. Upload File
from Computer Name Email Best Phone Number to Call By submitting
this application, you give us permission to store your personal
information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for
the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm. Review our
a manufacturer of building supplies on a search for a HR Generalist
to support one of their business units. The role will directly
support a manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA....
Keywords: Lucas Group, Fresno , Sr. Director, Total Rewards, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!