Director of Hospitality
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Director of Hospitality is responsible for the successful
overall direction, administration, and coordination of all
activities of the Hospitality division including hotel, retail, and
salon and spa operations in accordance with CGRC's established
policies, procedures, and internal controls.Essential Duties an
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members.
Performs excellent customer service at all times.
- Creates, develops and implements an effective strategy of
organization for the Hospitality division, coordinating with all
levels of management, including the GM, to determine objectives for
successful operations and future development of services.
- Generates, through proper supervision of assigned departments,
projected revenue levels and consistent guest satisfaction.
- Remains current on business trends and activities in the local
- Establishes operational unity among all departments within the
division, as well as cross-divisional operational unity.
Establishes and maintains exceptional standards for personnel
administration and performance, guest service, room rates,
occupancy levels, advertising, and special events.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures, and assists in
planning budgets for all departments within Hospitality.
- Guides and supports department heads in operational, staffing,
and financial matters.
- Analyzes service and general operations of all departments in
the division on a daily basis, giving feedback and offering
direction, as needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of marketing principles and
market segments, in order to assist the Retail and Salon and Spa
Managers in establishing selling strategies to meet revenue and
- Facilitates the flow of information, by organizing and
presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with the Hospitality
- Prepares financial forecasts; monitors Hospitality budget, to
ensure effective cost-controls are maintained. Ensures to the
highest degree for the accuracy and thoroughness of divisional
records and reports.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Usher as needed by management for events.
- Performs any reasonable request made by Management.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesDirectly supervises the activities of Hotel,
Retail, and Salon and Spa management staff and indirectly
supervises the activities of Team Members throughout Hospitality
division. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with CGRC's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and coaching Team Members; addressing concerns and resolving
problems.RequirementsGAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS
PREFERREDQualification RequirementsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required.Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management, Business
Administration, or relevant field of studies, with a minimum of 5
years' experience as a Director or above in Hotel Management or
related areas at a property the same-size or larger.
- Hospitality management experience at a casino property
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and
- A minimum of 10 years progressive leadership experience.
- AAA-Four Diamond property experience preferred.
- Ability to understand the in-depth intricacies of the sales,
engineering, housekeeping, laundry, and front office divisions
Keywords: ExecuNet, Fresno , Director of Hospitality, Executive , Coarsegold, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!