Vice President, Operations - Insurance
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Growing company with tons of opportunity to for professional
growth! Excellent Benefits, competitive compensation package, and a
leader in their industry!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the
top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An
accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to
our exemplary employees and leadership team. This is a highly
visible Leadership position
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
The VP, Operations will lead efforts in the critical area of
account retention, carrier management and client service
development. Working with the Business Unit President, Sales
Executive(s), and Operational leaders, this role will drive
commercial and personal lines product support, to ensure that we
maintain a high level of client satisfaction. The person in this
position will also lead and participate in key projects intended to
improve efficiency, compliance, and effectiveness.
As we continue to grow, we want to make sure our account managers
and client service teams have the skills and support to not only
retain our clients by process of renewal, but also to provide
consultative support to our clients and explore opportunities to
grow our business relationships through existing clients. This
senior role will also be counted on to observe and report on market
or service challenges so that we best sculpt our overall service
Further, the Vice President, Operations, as a part of senior
management will have opportunities to help us grow through new
business opportunities with responsibility for building and
creating our service platform that our production team will use for
new sales opportunities. Based on experience and expertise, the
Vice President, Operations will provide leadership to ensure client
retention as well as cross-selling to current client programs.
- Responsible for the review and revision of commercial and
personal lines department procedures and workflows to keep pace
with technology advancements, industry or market changes and/or
E&O compliance related issues.
- Accountable for developing and analyzing the data/metrics of
support service efforts including outstanding expirations, overdue
activities, book revenue and/or other metrics so that these results
can be effectively communicated as part of a continuous quality
- Steadily drives the improvement in product and service
offerings to make our company more desirable to clients and
prospects while creating reliable delivery of our services
- Consistently hires, monitors, trains and develops exceptional
account management and client service team members to secure
retention of current clients to include annual renewals, obtaining
broker of record agreements, and high client satisfaction.
- Evaluates, manages, trains, coaches and counsels account
management and client service staff, specifically to ensure a
consultative approach to account/client management and
- Facilitates training and cross training platforms, including
but not limited to WorkSmart, AMS attends Vertifore conference on
an annual basis.
- Works with operational teams and account management leadership
to ensure account services processes are seamless regardless of
location or support team.
- Develops and manages a standardized renewal process including
requests from carriers and proposals delivered to clients.
- Provides carrier partners with a primary contact for personal
and commercial lines, in conjunction with leadership including
sales and operations.
- Assists account management team with access to carrier
partners, new vendors, or products that may benefit clients.
- Leads the successful roll-out of the WorkSmart software in
- Leads the monthly business review meetings with key sales,
operational and financial leadership.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of commercial and
personal lines coverage
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills for both in-person
and teleconference/webinar sessions
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are
required to maintain effective relationships with clients,
co-workers, carriers, vendors and others
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel,
PowerPoint and Word). Must be computer literate with the ability to
learn new software applications and password administration on
- Strong knowledge of insurance markets, products, services,
insurance ratings and underwriting procedures
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and the ability to
successfully accomplish department goals
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mindset, plans accordingly for
- Self-motivated with a high level of drive, energy, persistence
and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards,
achievement oriented, does what it takes to get the job done and
- Ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of
- Demonstrated and established leader and team member
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term
- Excellent networker and carrier prospector with creativity and
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
- Must value operating in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and
- Ability to present to groups in person and via webinar
Education And Qualifications
- College degree preferred or comparable work experience.
- 15+ years' experience in the insurance industry with a focus on
Commercial lines and Personal Lines of coverage is required (Ag
Experience, a plus)
- CPCU, CISR, CIC, AIS, and/or AFIS, a plus
- Demonstrated management experience in a client service
- Must have a valid driver's license, the ability to travel to
client sites and a reliable source of transportation
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile are
required and must be maintained
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Fresno , Vice President, Operations - Insurance, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!