Company: Trek Bikes
Posted on: April 5, 2021
A bit about usTrek is an awesome place to work, with amazing
benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide
incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by
getting more people on bikes. When you're on our team, you're taken
care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of
opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we'll give it right
back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!What you'll doAs Store
Manager, a lot of responsibility will rest on your shoulders.
You'll lead the charge in every aspect of your store's day-to-day
operations and plans for future success, and you'll be the one
person ultimately accountable for setting the standard for amazing
customer experiences, top-notch employee performance, and
budget-beating sales.This is a job for someone who loves people,
cares about making the world a better place, and knows how to run a
show. It requires strong leadership skills and the ability to build
up the people around you. You'll be a mentor, a leader, and an
inspiration—and you'll do it all while having a whole lot of fun.
Your goal is to run not only a successful shop, but a shop that's
awesome for your community, your customers, and your employees. You
will have the opportunity to change people's lives.Financial
performance = 50%
- Actively work the sales floor, interacting with customers and
employees to achieve the store's sales goals.
- Be one of the top two (2) sales people in the store. Lead all
staff in world-class customer service to deliver on all financial
goals of the organization.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly
financial review meetings, and other meetings as necessary.Staff
performance = 25%
- Organize, implement, and validate staff training. Training
areas include sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, Ascend POS,
Ascend Analytics, and product training.
- Validate training through a variety of methods including active
role-playing, Trek University, secret shop reviews, and direct
- Conduct a bi-weekly leadership meeting with Service Lead, Sales
Lead, and Inventory Lead to review the past two weeks performance
as well as plan for future weeks.Store merchandising and operations
- Participate in store merchandising to ensure a professional,
accessible, and inviting shopping experience—this includes sorting,
straightening, arranging fixtures, and setting up feature
- Monitor store supplies and ordering or purchasing additional
supplies as needed.
- Responsible for exporting daily files into QuickBooks at least
once per week.Human resources = 10%
- Actively take part in all aspects of human resources and
staffing within the store, including interviewing potential
employees, completing new-hire paperwork, creating schedules, and
Keywords: Trek Bikes, Fresno , Store Manager, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!