Commercial Lending Relationship Manager I
Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Find out why this could be the best career move you ever
The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager develops and manages
relationships with commercial clients in assigned business segments
and/or geographic areas. Presents a variety of product solutions to
meet client needs. Provides responsive, quality service. Approves
transactions within delegated authority. Manages overall
relationship profitability and portfolio risk.
- Prepares a relationship plan and calling schedule for each
client or prospective client in conjunction with strategic business
development program. Identifies business opportunities by learning
prospect's business, company or industry and their needs.
- Calls on existing or prospective clients. Discusses and
promotes all Bank products and services to establish total client
Bank relationships and makes appropriate referrals. Brings in
product specialists, as necessary, to help problem solve or
structure a transaction.
- Negotiates transactions, prices products within targeted rate
of return, documents and closes transactions. Exercises sound
credit and risk judgment in approving transactions. Recommends
approval when transaction size exceeds authority limits. Ensures
quality of all Bank business.
- Interfaces with other Bank units, as necessary. Defines
responsibilities and coordinates objectives for all product areas
in a relationship or transaction. Resolves all client needs and any
- Monitors and analyzes relationship plan results and account
activities. Determines client profitability. Makes recommendations
regarding accounts to be further developed or eliminated. Prepares
various reports for management.
- Monitors portfolio for quality, risk, and adherence to policy.
Works with appropriate staff to resolve issues.
- Maintains an awareness of competitive products, practices,
rates, and changes in market areas.
- Analyzes problem credits and meets with clients to develop
solutions to minimize lost exposure.
- Serves as a product specialist and a technical consultant to
clients in various business segments and geographic locations.
Develops and conducts client and employee training sessions and
- Provides individual personal banking services to clients.
- Participates in civic and community affairs as appropriate.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and
procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information
Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse
Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be
specific to your job duties.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree
- 3 to 5 years of increasingly responsible positions in
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial credit policies and
- Advanced credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico,
California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with
Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank
branches in communities throughout Northern and Central
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer,
small business and commercial banking financial services, along
with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a
top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we
serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers.
You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events,
baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating
on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event
in The City or on the peninsula.
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Fresno , Commercial Lending Relationship Manager I, Executive , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!