Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee ,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! The Garage Mechanic is responsible for
performing service work, troubleshooting, diagnostic, DOT/State
inspections within the shop for route trucks and semi-trailers.
This also includes road call work as needed. Ensures work
assignments are completed and provides feedback to Lead/Shop
Foreman on work issues. Top Reasons to Apply!
- Great pay upto $31.50/ hour!
- $3,000 Sign On for New Hires
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products! What you
- Perform all mechanical repairs needed to all types of
vehicles/equipment to make proper decisions, ensure all
vehicles/equipment are ready to safely operate when needed.
- Inspection of truck to verify that there are no DOT infractions
and repair as required.
- Provide Preventative Maintenance, Repairs and Federal
Inspections of the location's area Fleet Trucks.
- Ability to make service calls in a timely manner Bimbo Bakeries
USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements: What we need from you:
- 3 years of light/medium duty truck repair experience
- 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass DOT Physical and DOT Road Test.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, work nights, weekends, and
holidays as needed Be a part of a company that is dedicated to
protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fresno , Garage Mechanic, Engineering , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!