Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Top reasons to choose Bimbo
- Competitive starting rate
- Medical/dental available with low premiums
- Pension retirement plan -
- Paid vacation and holidays
- BBU wellness program available
- We value the person -Position Summary:Garage Mechanics diagnose
and repair company vehicles. - Work is primarily done indoors in a
Garage environment, but may also be required to perform duties
outdoors in varying weather conditions. The Garage Mechanic must be
cognizant of all of the hazards associated with the operation of
heavy equipment and tools.Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair equipment failures to a safe operating
- Minor and major engine overhauls of both diesel and gasoline
engine powered vehicles.
- Follows the Company Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Tire repairs.
- Fueling and washing vehicles.
- May be asked to travel throughout the sales zone to handle
- Neat and clean work area.
- Perform all assignments with safety in mind.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained
of Company vehicle. Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the
world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries.
Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries
and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome
Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000
associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate
offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the
freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our
associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their
own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make
a real difference in their professional and personal lives every
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required.
- CDL class "A" license required.
- Appropriate state driver license to legally operate all road
- General vehicle mechanical skills and diesel mechanic skills
- Two (2) years of garage or truck line experience and/or
vocational school graduate with emphasis on gas and diesel.
- Operation and knowledge of all shop tools and equipment welding
(gas and electric).
- Body repair (aluminum).
- Must to able to work weekends and holidays if needed. Be a part
of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
energy efficiency -
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR - Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fresno , Garage Mechanic, Engineering , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!