Beef - Mechanic
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Level: Hourly
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Type: Full TimeShift: 3rdCompensation: Depending on
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Owner in the ongoing Maintenance & Reliability process &
embrace the needed change to improve.
- Promote proactive culture/environment
- Meet daily to review work load
- Use SAP correctly
- Ability to utilize measuring devices
- Complete PM work orders & follow ups as needed
- Make recommendations & suggestions to management for
- Follow all Cargill policies
- Provide support to the Maintenance team and Shift
- Communication with Operations
- Track W/O completion.
- Work on hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical functions.
- Advanced safety knowledge to include permit procedures,
hazardous chemicals, and process safety Experience with Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Excel and CMMS software
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 - 5 years' industrial maintenance experience or a minimum
4-years of setup and breakdown of meat processing equipment.
- Experienced using computers and a computerized maintenance
management control system (SAP).
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to breakdown and setup various food processing
- Meat processing equipment
- Coordinating team efforts
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area
code. Please note that this position does not include relocation
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages
vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will
be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or
if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow
Cargill's safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask
mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Fresno , Beef - Mechanic, Engineering , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!